Posted by Jessica Pryce on September 27th, 2016
Did you know we include finding the perfect venue for your event as a totally FREE extra? ‘Free?’ we hear you say, you heard correctly! Our venue finding team know that the right setting makes all the difference to your event and we have a long list of venue contacts across the UK. BUT what makes the perfect venue choice?
Here’s some of what we look for on our venue discovery quest:
- Your specification. Can we match and exceed your expectations?
- Space- delegates and guests need to feel comfortable and happy
- Aesthetically pleasing, all the better if it takes your breath away
- Catering- no one wants a hungry guest, we ensure all venues cater exactly to what’s required with some incredibly tasty dishes…
- Teamwork- our team work alongside the venue to ensure everything runs smoothly. Of course, there’s always a chance something can go wrong but we have it covered and ensure a seamless problem fix (usually without anyone even noticing!)
- Location- Is it easily accessible by train, car, bus, tube and even plane?
- Accessibility- Is there suitable disabled access to allow ease of experience for all?
- All the mod cons including air con, blackout facilities to ensure that pesky sunshine doesn’t ruin a presentation, lighting, carpets, décor, staging areas, wifi, any pillars which could block a view, cloakrooms… the list is endless!
Our top 5 venues? Great question, we put that one to our Projects team…
(and in no particular order…)
- Andy (Head of Projects): The Biscuit Room at the Biscuit Factory in Newcastle… amazing food and wonderfully helpful staff!
- Siobhan (Project Manager) Edinburgh Castle…exclusive hire for an international audience & getting a mini version of the military tattoo to march guests out of the castle grounds at the end of the evening…
- Cat (Project Administrator) Horizon Leeds… Excellent location and a clean, crisp, modern venue. Really well managed and the staff were on hand throughout, acting as part of our team. Thanks General Manager Megan!
- Gillian (Project Coordinator) Museum of Science and Industry Manchester…lovely being in a different kind of venue to the usual hotels & conference centres. A mention for Vince & Vicky for being so wonderful and helpful on an event that was almost a week long.
- Liz (Director) Novotel London West – a venue we have been too many, many times and the staff are always excellent (in particular Angela & Ovi)
Fancy a chat on what our venue finding team can do for your next event? Get in touch!